Social Media, Web and Podcasts
- Social Media Content Samples:
- Run UC Santa Cruz's social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Create social media plans and tools to reach larger communications goals for UC Santa Cruz.
- Created and presented "Jump Start Your Social Media Planning" to provide guidance on how to create a successful social media strategy. This presentation was shared with SJSU Social Media Minds, a network I started of 30 + colleagues who manage social media on behalf of San Jose State University or have an interest in new media. We meet every other month to discuss topics and exchange ideas.
- Hands-on daily management of San Jose State's Twitter, Facebook and established the university's YouTube Channel. Also, integrated the university brand to create a cohesive online presence.
- Oversaw and updated CSU Office of the Chancellor Twitter, YouTube and Facebook channels. Established the Facebook and YouTube pages to highlight news and information from the CSU's 23 campuses.
- See screen shots of select social media projects I have led.
Society for Advancing Chicanos and Native Americans Digital Annual Report 2014-15
Co-led the redesign of nano-technology company, Nanosys Inc.
- Led web redesign projects for San Jose State University include: homepage, news, features, office of the president, university advancement, SJSU Today.
- California State University Public Affairs - Site redesign and expansion of site including: Media Resources, Publications, News Release Archive, News Release and Story Templates, and more.
- California State University Super Sunday -Site redesign, expanding the site to include a blog, video, audio, google maps and social media.
- California State University Super Saturday - Homepage redesign for Southern California colege fair and student outreach event.
- Cal State Long Beach - Associated Students (pdf) - Homepage redesign showcasing "I am ASI" marketing campaign.
- LISTEN: Budget Cuts, Reduced Enrollment Make Applying Early Crucial - First in a series discussing CSU's priority application period.
- LISTEN: Early Planning and Applying Essential During Tight Budget Times - Second in a series discussing CSU's priority application period.
- San Jose State: No Better Place to Go to College - Photo slide show highlighting the university's key strengths and recent ranking by the American Institute of Economic Research as the number one place to go to college in metro-sized cities category.
- How to Get to College - Re-creation of the California State University's "How to Get to College" poster into a slide show format using video and audio.
- CSU Super Saturday - Slideshow to build interest in and excitement for CSU's "Super Saturday" college fair and student outreach event.